Saturday 26 November 2016

Growth Trails



It has been 10 years since I started making music and to mark this I have recorded my first full length album. It is titled 'growth trails'. Over the past 2-3 years I have been playing shows and recording tracks that have had a free sound; improvising with prepared guitar techniques. On 'growth trails' I wanted document some of these techniques and try some new sounds. I am really pleased with these tracks, recorded in September and October with a good friend Mike Bannard. I have self released 'growth trails' through my own 'iller eye' imprint and the digital version is now available. I am currently working on a CD version which will be available soon. Stream and purchase the digital version below -



I have also contributed a sound collage (experiment) for a new compilation on 'Eyeless Records' a label ran by a good friend David K Frampton. The Compilation is now available for FREE but do donate and support the label. The compilation includes a great mix of talent David has worked with and who have helped shape his vision for the label. Get 'The Inhuman (V/A) compilation below -